Advantages: UpTech Technology
99.999% to be exact
UpTech™’s superior systems design features exhaustive, built-in redundancy that ensures 99.999% uptime for UpCare services. UpTech also edges out cumbersome competitive systems that simply lack UpTech’s superior capacity to fully integrate with existing systems.
UpTech brings interactive television services to the healthcare setting.
- Minimum In-Room Hardware: UpTech replaces the expensive, unreliable, and dated set top boxes offered by competitors with a technically superior Television Control Module (TCM) that’s as small as a cell phone
- Minimal Hardware Investment: Because UpTech can support an entire hospital enterprise from one head-end location, the cost of hardware is exponentially reduced
- Superior Digital Technology: UpTech offers a digital interactive solution as opposed to the analog, multiple-moving-parts antiquity of competitive systems
- Video-streaming Technology: UpTech ensures uninterrupted, interactive data exchange and redundancy through the exclusive use of patented video-streaming technology
- 99.999% Uptime: Already being utilized throughout the healthcare industry, UpTech’s underlying technology is established and unrivaled by the competition
- Collaborative Partnership: Aceso has fostered strong and collaborative corporate partnerships, leveraging extensive experience working with principal health-system-technology providers
- Platform Integration: On the strength of our long-term relationships, UpTech can interface, receive, and send data to and from principal health-system technology providers.
- Exclusive Centralized Architecture: UpTech has the capacity to support multiple healthcare facilities from a single location
- Propagating Content: In addition to easily scaling the number of facilities served by UpTech, this simplicity and scalability also applies to video
- Data Management and Utilization: One of Aceso’s distinguished advantages is its investment in experts who know how to leverage healthcare technology
- Single-Site Support of Multiple Facilities: The UpTech infrastructure can be set up to support a single hospital or an entire healthcare enterprise, minimizing the cost of health information technology support services